Rita Daker, Real Estate Agent in Bloomington, IL

Denbesten Real Estate

Denbesten Real Estate

(309) 662-4228

2422 E Washington St STE 203, Bloomington, IL 61704

https://denbestenrealestate.com

Rita Daker, Real Estate Agent in Bloomington, IL

Rita Daker


Real Estate Agent in Bloomington, IL


rita daker real estate agent


Hello, my name is Rita Daker, and I am a Realtor® with Denbesten Real Estate. I have been serving the Central Illinois area, specifically the city of Bloomington, since August 2016, and I am excited to help you with your real estate needs.


I moved to Bloomington in 2015 and fell in love with the city's rich history, beautiful architecture, and unique blend of big city feel with small-town charm.


I understand that buying or selling a home can be a challenging process, and I am here to guide you every step of the way. I have a deep understanding of the local market, and I am committed to providing you with the best possible service.


I am passionate about helping first-time home buyers, people looking to sell their homes, and people looking for commercial or rental properties.


My background in the construction trades has given me a special understanding of what makes a house a home, and I am eager to share that knowledge with you when you find your perfect home.


In my free time, I enjoy participating in amateur pool leagues, hitting the gym, volunteering for the Humane Society and Habitat for Humanity, and trying new hobbies like beekeeping. I believe in giving back to the community, and I am always looking for ways to make a positive impact.


I am dedicated to providing you with the best possible service, and I am always available to answer any questions you may have. I invite you contact me so that we can discuss my property listings and helpful advice on decorating trends, credit score woes, and first-time home buying.


I look forward to working with you and helping you find your perfect home in Bloomington, IL.


Phone

(309) 200-9285


Email

rita@denbestenrealestate.com


Denbesten Real Estate

Denbesten Real Estate

(309) 662-4228

2422 E Washington St STE 203, Bloomington, IL 61704

https://denbestenrealestate.com

Popular posts from this blog

Buy a Home in Bloomington, IL

Joe Sweeney, Real Estate Agent in Bloomington, IL

Richard Newberry, Real Estate Agent in Bloomington, IL